Friday, December 25, 2009

merry christmas

As you all know i explore with the owner of Saskurbex.com & this blog is a part of the website exploresask.com, which i own. We would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from both sites and thank you for all your support throughout the year.
**Updates are soon to appear on both sites and this blog will continue to be updated as much as possible.
From the both of us:

Note: This is a picture that was not planned. I knocked over the tree and tried to put it back up just as the picture was being taken. Enjoy!

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers