Friday, January 23, 2009

maps & flaws

For all those times when you think the map is inaccurate and it turns out to be the truth. Here are just some quick tips if you see the following on a map:

1. The road goes through a lake. Its not a lie, the road will go through a lake and you may even be lucky enough to encounter a 4 way stop in the middle.

2. If the building you want is shown to be in the middle of a field with no access road. Its not a lie. You may have to drive on some old abandoned road to get there.

3. If you drive onto a road that is no longer on the map, keep driving, because your most likely to meet a grid ahead then turn back and and waste time. In turn, most grids once you reach one will lead to the highway.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers