Sunday, February 1, 2009

my fav UE links

Here are some links to some of my favorite urban exploring sites from around the world:

Urban Exploration Resource - a gathering place for all (although if you explore as much as i do, you are rarely seen online)

SaskUrbex - my fellow exploring partner

Winnipeg UE - Curious George from Winnipeg

Drains of my city - Reduxzero & Nancy Drew from Alberta

Opacity - UE photography from the states

Infiltration - home to Ninjalicious(RIP)

Urban Eden - Urban Exploration photography portrayed artistically

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers