Monday, June 3, 2013

hidden ukrainian treasure

I have a specific way of finding ukrainian churches and I have spent years marking them out on maps in hopes to visit them all. I was recently informed by someone of a church was not on my mapping system. I figured it was not important until I saw his pictures... wow, i knew i had to see it. I planned for the first available weekend and hit the grids. It was well worth my time. It was beautifully decayed, hidden amongst the trees it was quite the site. Here are some pictures including a pano of the inside.





No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers