Friday, May 15, 2009

only in a small town

While on my way home from one of our trips we stopped at a couple small towns looking for interesting things. The following things are something you would only see in a small town.

1. Stop sign taped up with electrical tape, yes electrical tape. I noticed this from the side of the highway, a beautiful new stop sign not even bolted in. Beautiful eh?


2. An abandoned house with brand new shingles. Yes new shingles. This ghost town resident has decided to bring one of the old abandoned houses back to life. Brand new shingles and he's fixing up the rest as well. Out of all the abandoned houses in the town, i am not sure this is the one i would have picked. Oh well.

3. Dog security on an old church. Yes an old church which is no longer used sits on a street looking unmaintained. But now there is a security sign, and not just any sign, Doberman Pinscher Security.
Oh, for the record the one house beside the church has the same sign, same person protecting both apparently.

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

I'd sooner mess with a security company then a dog. At least guards don't bite!

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers