Monday, February 22, 2010

an industrial winter

The very long day trip we took was a huge success. We hit the major location we wanted and then a few ghost towns along the way.

Some trip highlights:
1. Exploring while wearing a hard hat
2. Watching PhoenixEnigma fall into deep snow
3. Exploring abandoned churches (its been a while!)
4. My new camera bag working perfect
5. Finding a very very old elevator
6. Being pushed around a trolly cart around an industrial building
7. Finding some very intersting signage
8. The large location still very much intact and hardly touched

Hardhat, Flashlight & Camera - Im set to explore!
PhoenixEnigma crossing a boardwalk from one building to another
Me on a forklift with my hardhat
SaskUrbex, Me & PhoenixEnigma
LOL - That will teach him not wonder off alone

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers