Saturday, September 25, 2010

hidden hospital

A return trip to the hospital was promised to me for my birthday.

We decided to return to the hospital for a more thorough explore. It was amazing! We went into every wing and into every room. We found some x-ray machines, lab, hospital beds and things we never realized were there.This trip turned out to be much longer than we planned but it was worth it.

Some highlights:
- Scythe wandering off from the group
- sitting in almost every hospital bed
- working with my new flash & remote
- finding an x-ray machine like the one in Weyburn Mental
- dental chair and tools
- lots of funny pictures
- how intact the hospital was
- finding original documents

We spent hours wandering the halls photographing everything. Pictures speak louder than words in this case so here they are:

the only time i am happy to be in a hospital bed
where is my assistance?
saskurbex, scythe & me
three varieties

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers