Sunday, January 30, 2011

new website & updates

If you live in this province you will know how bad the weather has been this past month. The weather is the main reason I have not been going out exploring. This doesn't mean I haven't been doing exploring related things. All this time inside has given me a chance to create a website.

Since exploresask.com is no longer I wanted to create a website by myself that would connect to my blog. A place for people to browse more pictures from locations. There are only two full locations on the website now but I have more updates on the way.

So go check it out!

Looks for more updates on the blog & website as the weather improves! I have been getting anxious to get out and explore again. Hopefully this happens in the next couple weeks.

I also have an e-mail now, you can contact me @
vanishedcompass@yahoo.com

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers