Tuesday, June 14, 2011

mummified cat

While exploring on my most recent trip I encountered something I had never seen before, a mummified cat. Just the other day I ran across a show called oddities on TV and the man was searching for a mummified cat. Interesting that just days later I encountered one in small town Saskatchewan.

As interesting as it may seem, it is not for everyone. This is not something I usually photograph or enjoy looking at because I am a major animal lover, but I was certainly intrigued by this cat. Why did it die here and and how could it's body preserve itself like this? I also noticed that all the moss growing on the ground, grew around the cat.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers