Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rawlins Jail

We decided to take a tour of a historic Jail in Rawlins, Wyoming. This jail does tours daily but may not have the funding to stay open so we decided we better see it while we can. It was a very informative tour and I would recommend to see it if your in the area. The place was very old and you can see the paint peeling away and how time is taking its toll. Very neat, here are some pictures and a link to their official website:



cafeteria

water tower & yard


showers - dont drop the soap






kitchen


death row
gas chamber chair
gas chamber -  i was the first to volunteer to sit in it!

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers