Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a slight detour from our route

My first official large explore of 2012!

I decided to head up to my cabin spur of the moment via the long route.  I had originally wanted to visit friends and explore nearby but quickly changed my mind deciding to take the extra long route to the cabin I wanted to try out my new camera and photograph places I had not yet seen. I found a few schools, lots of farmyards and of course churches. I got to revisit places I had not seen in years and photograph them with a new perspective. The snow was deep but the grids weren't bad. I had to hike out to a couple locations but I cant complain because I got to take some amazing photographs.

Overall the trip was a success considering it was spur of the moment, no planning and hardly any maps. I did get to photograph lots I have not seen and plan to return to some places I did not have time to visit. As a bonus i get to check off more Ukrainian Churches off my list!









No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers