Tuesday, August 28, 2012

to the lake

Took a trip to the cabin. Of course taking the direct route is never an option so we took an alternate route which made us arrive hours later than we should have. On our way we took some interesting roads avoiding rain, found some abandoned churches and a schoolhouse. Overall it was a nice little outing photographing our favorite subject.

"goat paths" we use to get to locations
blue Ukrainian church - the first church on our roadtrip


schoolhouse



back in the trees, lies this huge beautiful catholic church
I think this may have been a religious camp...

flooded basement of a church

doing renovations

small town abandoned church

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers