Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a short introduction

As this is my very first post on my new blog let me start by saying hello. I go by the name arilem and I am indeed a rural/urban explorer. I live in Saskatchewan and explore in a group consisting of 3 sometimes 4 people. I have covered a lot of ground around the province over the years, anything from ghost towns to farms and all the buildings in between. I love exploring and documenting forgotten places around the province. The lesser known parts of the province and decaying buildings is what interests me and I plan to share this in my blog.

........ and the title of my blog, well lets just say I have never carried a compass with me and usually take my own route to places.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers