Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the watcher

Last year on the way home from a very productive exploring trip we found a beautiful 3-story home standing in the field. Totally gutted but still very beautiful. We parked the car and walked out to it only to discover we were not alone. Not alone and being watched closely.

Beautiful 3 story home...

Angry occupant.

I later found out that this little guy couldn't fly. But if i got to close he could have still attacked me. Owls are vicious and they seem to be all over Saskatchewan and living in many of the abandoned farm houses. So next time you are out and about in Saskatchewan looking at old farmhouses you may not be alone.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers