Monday, September 28, 2009

hits counted

According to my hit counter (which is not accurate because i had the blog going before i had it) over 500 people have viewed my blog which to me is quite good. I started this blog as a way to share a not-so-popular hobby with others. I want to share the lesser known parts of the province and all the treasures on back roads that may be missed. I never imagined people would read let alone comment on my blog.

I would like to thank those who read, subscribe and comment on my blog. (I would also like to thank my one known follower for her comments & support.)

I am not doing this blog to count how many people will read it I just want to share my hobby & document abandonment's around the province. I will continue doing what I love and hope to continue this blog as well as getting my website up at some point.

Please feel free to comment on my blog with ideas of things you would like to see or just comments on what you think so far. I can also be contacted through e-mail which is on the corner of my blog. If you have any comments, suggestions or even if you explore in Saskatchewan please let me know!

I will continue to post as much as I can and after every trip as well as reply to all my comments.
Thank you to everyone who has read or stopped by the blog.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers