Tuesday, October 6, 2009

purpose of signage

In my opinion the only purpose of signage is so people can take pictures of it. Seriously, many people take pictures of signage(and yes i am one of those people). I spend more time taking pictures of signage then i do actually obeying them. Here are some of the signs i took pictures of (and never actually obeyed.) :)

CAUTION ASBESTOS
RESTRICTED AREA unauthorized entry by order of base commander
DANGER UNDERGROUND MINE unstable ground subject to sudden collapse KEEP OUT
EXPLOSIVES
These premises are declared unsanitary and unfit for occupation By order of the public health officer
POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS
No Trespassing
WARNING-DANGER Persons entering this area or beyond this point enter at their OWN RISK
Beware of Dog
This area under video surveillance
No Trespassing, violators will be prosecuted
Danger! Open Hole
Wipe feet in tray when leaving tunnel


1 comment:

Dawn said...

"Wipe feet in tray before leaving tunnel"...I love that! I think our litter box could use a sign like that, but like you, our cats aren't likely to obey. lol

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers