Thursday, August 6, 2009

industrial area

As you know we hit a large industrial abandonment. This was our second time being at this place, last time was in the winter when it was freezing!! Well instead of being cold we were to hot. Hiking around the grounds in the hot sun was quite the work out. The owls that live in some of the buildings were still there. All the equipment still in the same place, hardly anyone had been out here since our last trip. We did have some people pull up beside our vehicle & watch us but no one came to tell us to get of the property so we kept doing our own thing.
Here are some of the pictures from when we were there. And may I say now that I feel the buildings are decaying nicely!

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers