Tuesday, August 4, 2009

the big trip in photographs

The trip as you know was a huge success. Here are some of my favorite pictures:

abandoned church
large classroom in an abandoned school
tang anyone?

interior of an old church
small upstairs bedroom
all the necessities
nice break, found an old school converted to a rec room
two of the guys decided to play a game of pool
on an old crooked fly covered pool table with cues that didn't have tips
i played shuffleboard
large well intact house
an old dining room
empty old bedroom
elevators
exterior of an old church
abandoned airport - no more wind sock
old airport - well intact inside
inside the airport
very well kept old united church
our Winnipeg buddy all ready to go to church
mold taking over a church
one room schoolhouse
beautiful large rural church - abandoned of course

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers