Friday, March 5, 2010

Update March 2010

Hello All!

I see that i am getting more people reading my blog which is great! I have fixed some of the problems so posts should be updating soon. I have added a suggestions box - so please give some feedback, suggestions, comments.. anything you want! Its easy to use and doesnt require anything.

I am trying to update the trip box to let people know what i am out on a trip. Our group was down to two for a while (because of a breakup) so we did not get out as ften. Things are changing and now on larger trips the three of us join up.

More good news - the snow is finally melting! There is hope! The sooner the snow is gone the more trips i can go on. After switching vehicles every week for months due to repairs i finally have a new old vehicle of my own and am exited to get out.

I will keep updating as much as i can - school has kept me very busy so i do not update as much as i would like. Going on more trips will also help updates.

Thank you all for support,
arilem

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers