Tuesday, March 23, 2010

spur of the moment in spring

Now that the snow is melting and the roads are clear i went on a spur of the moment trip with phoenix enigma. We got in the car and hit the road no destination in mind. Not the ideal weather but it worked well and we found a few intersting places.

some things i learnt:
- always tie your shoes
- make sure you have the shoe for your tripod
- determination is key
- always check out small towns on the map, who knows what you will find
- talking to locals can be helpful
- pack & wear rubber boots even if it doesnt seem muddy
- buildings that look trashed may still contain original elements
- make sure gps is charged before you leave in case the in-car charger doesnt work

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers