Sunday, April 18, 2010

rocky morning

Destination: Stone Ruin
Actual Destination: Stone Ruins & Heritage Churches

As per any normal trip our destination never actually stays the same. We wanted to head to some stone church ruins but ended up finding more ruins and other churches. Killing most of the day in one small area we got our fair share of photographs including some pano's.

I have not dont much with ruins but have discovered i really enjoy them and plan to go experiment with some lighting effects at night.

Here are some of my favorite pics from this trip:

You can tell who loves churches and who was dragged along
Jesus
I dont usually hug gravestones but...
this was one was taller than me and that deserved a picture
Russian Heritage Church in Town
my coat hanger

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers