Sunday, April 4, 2010

unexpected ghost town

Phoenix Enigma, Saskurbex and I all went out a road trip with no real destination in mind. We knew the area we wanted to be in, but not sure what we would find. One of our first stops was a ghost town, an unexpected ghost town. Old business's, houses and a town hall all still intact we put on our boots and started to walk around the town. Not much vandalism to our surprise we took this oppertunity to take many photo's and spend more time then we planned to in the town.

Here are a few snapshots:

found an old storage area.. only i could fit comfortably inside :p
Phoenix Enigma with a handle to nowhere
old wax McDonalds cups.. its been so long
why people always leave dishes in the sink is beyond me
brand didnt matter as long as they had horseradish
and the bus.. all of us loved this bus
(but phoenix enigma was especially fascinated with it)

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers