Wednesday, May 19, 2010

school central

Went out on a day trip shopping the other day with a friend. Driving down the highway i quickly started to notice many abandonment's along the way. Making note of each i stopped at each of them on the way back. Most were modern schools schools that just sat in tiny towns along a main highway. To my surprise most just sat abandoned and were not re-used.

Since we were on a strict schedule i decided to only photograph the outside and document where these buildings are for future reference. I plan to go and see the inside of these places in the neat future. The architecture and decayed exteriors are still beautiful and i plan to share those with you.


Next few are not schools but definitely worth sharing

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers