Saturday, August 14, 2010

WEBSITE LAUNCH!

Today is the official launch of my website. If my blog is the "when", this site is more of the "where." It has taken us a while to get things together but we wanted to launch the website with many locations to view. We hope you enjoy our hard work and be sure to check back for updates on old locations as well as new locations.

So after hours of photo sorting, editing, stamping, organizing and uploading it is ready to be revealed to the world. Please enjoy!

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers