Monday, August 2, 2010

montana mining

Montana is covered in mines of all types. Most are very old and mined for silver or gold. Most of the mines are just remains and not much to see but we were fortunate to find a large mine with a ghost town right beside it. We did also find a few other smaller mines and went past a few active mines in the area as well. This definitely was a highlight of the trip.

Here is a variety of mines from the area:
This boulder was inside one of the houses
Saskurbex is still baffled on how this got there
Saskurbex & I in the mine

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers