Sunday, October 24, 2010

drive on by

While in Manitoba we decided to grab a bite to eat. We drove from town to town trying to find a restaurant that was open on a Sunday. Finally we found a Chinese restaurant/electronics dealer in a small town. We had a bite to eat and drove around the town. Before you know it we found an abandoned drive-in restaurant along the highway. We walked up the door was open so we decided to take a look around. Although it was very small it was abandoned and we didn't want to leave it out of our trip. Enjoy!

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers