Monday, October 4, 2010

pass on the tour

Sitting around my apartment with nothing to do i decided to take a quick trip with scythe to an area i had been times but he had never seen. We packed up and hit the road. On the way there we found a historic site and went to photograph it. We soon realized they offered tours. (costing money we decided to pass on that and move along) We visited three churches and one school, one of the churches i had never seen. It was a beautiful day and the grids were dry.

Occurrences throughout the trip:
- Scythe playing the organ and echoing throughout the large church
- photo's in old school desks yet again
- finding a church i had not yet seen (this is rare these days!)
- finding 2 over sized bibles in one day
- finding my name in guest books from years back as well as on chalkboards - oh the memories!
- sad to find vandalism throughout some of the buildings
- almost getting attacked by bees

photo credit: Scythe
good thing scythe kept up with the piano lessons
it sounds amazing in an abandoned church

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers