Saturday, July 2, 2011

lake exploration

Recently in a last minute decision I decided to head up to my families cabin. The plan was to relax and enjoy the lake and time away. Since sitting around and doing nothing is not my forte in life I chose to explore the next day.

I headed out on the road with my dad and what started as a 1 hour one church trip turned into 5 hours of countless churches, schools and houses. The trip was a great success, so much so that I was not able to stop at every location and take a photo due to time constraints.

Some of my favorite moments include:
- finding an intersection with 2 churches on the corners - opposite denominations (lol)
- finding remains of a bombing & gunnery school
- rest stop at an abandoned gas station
- churches full intact, some even with collection plates & money
- historical signage


No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers