Sunday, July 31, 2011

claybank brick plant

One of my goals this summer was to return to Claybank Brick Plant. A historic site in the province, this brick plant it still very much intact and an interesting site to see and photograph. We went out for a couple of hours and after taking a tour of the place then we wandered around taking pictures.

Most pictures are in black and white because I wanted to try a different effect. Considering the whole factory was basically steel and brick, taking black and white pictures created an interesting effect with shadows.

This site is one of my favorite historic sites in the province and I hope is able to stay open for years to come. I recommend anyone that likes history visit this site at least once.


No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers