Sunday, August 21, 2011

brick plant with no past

Seems I am on a roll this year as this would be the third abandoned brick plant I have visited. This one I have meaning to visit for years now but never had a chance. But I finally did it and it was better than I expected. Small but still loaded with history this brick plant has a line of small kilns with two stacks on either sides. Evidence of outbuildings could also be seen.

I dont know much about the history of this plant. I do know that I am only posting these couple pictures of it because I feel you only need a few pictures of this place to give you a good feeling of what it is like.

Neat fact, the bricks used to build most of this brick plant were from Claybank Brick Plant. Ironic that I was just at Claybank for a visit. ^-^


No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers