Wednesday, August 10, 2011

return trips

Seems all I have been doing lately is return trips. I have seen most things in the area so all I have had time for is return trips to sites I have seen. I always like to check back and see what has changed, usually its for the worst. As depressing as it is to see these beautiful sites decay and be destroyed by other people it is part of the circle.

I chose to take a friend with me to a few sites I have been to in the past. I went with my camera but didn't take to many photo's as I have documented these sites many times. Here are just a couple of my favorite pictures from the bunch. Enjoy.


No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers