Monday, March 26, 2012

hello rental


My car is in for repairs and I was supplied with a rental. The idea was to only have the rental for a couple days during the week - but the more damage they found the longer my repair was and before you know it I had the rental over the weekend. Since i was limited to the amount of KM I could go a day and had only stayed in the city so far I decided to take it out in the country.

Despite being the most gutless car I have ever driven with no turning ability  - it did alright at least my car was getting a break from all the grids I take it down.

Pictures from the trip to follow.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers