Thursday, March 29, 2012

let the km count begin

As you know I was stuck with a rental car for the weekend. Deciding to take it out on the weekend i quickly calculated how many km i could take the car without going over the limit. I quickly made up a route and decided to photograph some churches I had never visited.

I was surprised to find a rural church that was not only open but they had obviously had a service that morning. This was the most clean church i had seen in ages and was shocked it was open. A beautiful historic church with stained glass and well kept I was eager to photograph different parts of it. After finding this church and numerous abandoned farmyards and schools I found one more church to end of my trip. It was a very old rural church but locked up and not very photogenic.


Started my trip out by driving the valley and found this neat ice jam...


Now onto the trip...






No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers