Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry christmas 2012

Our annual return to our Christmas town hall this year was not as we expected. Parking the car we started to walk to where we remember the town hall to be.. of course it was dark and cold and we came in from another direction this year. We walked down the road and saw nothing.. panic ensued. We thought it may be gone.. after all these year this was the year it was demolished. We walked back to the car a bit sad but also still puzzled about how it could be gone so easily. Upon getting back in the car we realized we were turned around and after driving around we found the town hall, still standing! We got out and walked inside - not much had changed except there were less Christmas decorations and the foundation wall was more caved than the year before.

Here is our annual picture with the tree!

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers