Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year - 5 years!

Wow - I cannot believe it has been five years. I always seem to base time on how long ago it was that I was wandering the halls of Weyburn Mental or crawling through the tunnels of Fort San. So many locations have come and gone over the years and now it almost feels like this province is in a rut when it comes to abandoned buildings. No major abandoned buildings left and no large locations about to be abandoned and accessible. I have watched a few buildings be abandoned and demolished with no time to document. I have also managed to find a couple large locations hidden away in places I never excepted in this province.

Every year I seem to go down at least 20 posts and last year was no exception. This year will also not help that trend. I do have have a few trips planned and locations in mind to document. I plan to continue my documentation of every Ukrainian church in the province. Most of my posts will be from spring - fall when the weather is nice and the roads are good.

Keep an eye out for updates on the website, i plan to post more locations as well as keep it up to date. Designs of both the website and blog will get a revamp over the next couple weeks. Locations that you may not have seen before will be posted as they may have been missed or could not be posted at the time to protect privacy.

I have high hopes for this year as I have better gear and some awesome locations in mind.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers