Saturday, June 13, 2009

ghost buster

For some reason people connect abandoned houses with ghosts and the paranormal. Newsflash the house does not have to be abandoned to be haunted. I know because I have been in many many abandoned buildings of all shapes & sizes and most are not haunted. Anyways I am not going to start with those people that claim to be interested in rural & urban exploration only to reveal that they are only their to find a ghost. To prove a point i did some ghost hunting myself.

No Ghosts Here!
Ghost Busters beat this!

1 comment:

Phoenix Enigma said...

What do you mean, not haunted? Just look at those mystical, floating, transparent words below you! Clearly ectoplasm.

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers