Friday, June 5, 2009

the tick trip

Went on a second trip with our newb and of course my friend from the south. We all went out for a few hours exploring a certain area and found many farmhouses, some churches & of course a ghost town. Overall it was a good trip the guys got along well and I held my ground with sarcasm as I was the only girl again. *sigh* The weather proved cooperative on the trip and the roads were not bad either.
I call this the tick trip as the guys got 6+ ticks each and i got none. Apparently mosquitoes & ticks hate my blood. Overall we made a few stops just so the guys could pull off ticks. Oh, and we also found a fully stocked fridge in one of the houses, opened it up and the smell was so aweful it stunk up most of the house and we only had it open for a moment. Last time we try something like that.

Here are some pictures from the trip:
ghost farm
abandoned church
bedroom
old truck
these people left in a hurry, fully stocked cupboards & fridge (disgusting smell)
scouts uniform
patio furnature
1976 must have been a good year

abandoned church, beautiful brick exterior beautiful wood interior with dried flowers of all kinds in each window
this is one way to park your car..
porcelain doll
one way to get up old stairs...
old farmhous in the background

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers