Tuesday, October 13, 2009

abandoned on sunday

I'm a religious person. I explore abandoned churches on Sundays.

Anyone that knows a bit about me and exploring they will know that i love abandoned churches. There is no shortage in this province, you can find anything from Ukrainian to Romanian and Catholic to Anglican and more. They can be found in urban centers or rural locations all over. Some of the best are hidden by their surroundings and others are in plain site. Whatever the case may be i will always stop to explore an abandoned church.

So here are some of my most recent church explorations & some old favorites that i love to return to!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I swear I seen a few of those churches! Great shots.

arilem said...

That you have and i am willing to be i know which ones.. especially is from your near North Battleford. Lol. My ancestors homesteaded in that area so i had to go visit!

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers