Saturday, October 17, 2009

going it alone

I went out on a trip today by myself. I think this is the first official time i have gone out exploring alone. Went out with my new car.. which is the same as my old car but 2 years newer. I killed my old car.. although it did alot of things it was not designed for. It was the perfect day - the weather was great and the paved road dry.. gravel roads were muddy but i was determined.

Some highlights from the trip?
  • deciding not to take a road because its to muddy but instead attempting a u-turn in it and getting stuck
  • car being covered in large chunks of mud
  • realizing (a) am out of wiper fluid or (b) there is something wrong that it wont spray fluid
  • finding sheep
  • losing the radio station halfway through the trip
  • being halfway through a window into a church when i notice i was being watched from the farm across the road
  • seeing birdhouses on fence posts that cover entire fields
  • finding an abandoned graveyard
*note*
Please be sure to full view pictures - i know they appear blurry and unclear on my blog but if you fullview them they are clear & crisp

Mini Bibles!
abandoned cemetery
couple months and i can probably just break it off
stroller & snow
camouflage sheep

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers