Tuesday, November 10, 2009

creatures of the day & night

When we are on trips there is no shortage of animals, anything from birds like owls or ducks to frogs and then of course small mammals deer or bunnies. Here are some of my favorite animals i enjoy taking pictures of.

little frog @ an abandoned church
big frog @ at abandoned church
wild bunny at an abandoned house
prairie dog
friendly dogs in the middle of nowhere
deer in a ghost town
cat in a ghost town
wild bunny in an abandoned house
pigeons in a mental hospital
dog in a ghost town

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers