Wednesday, November 4, 2009

small nightly trips

I have been on many small trips recently. Most of them to small locations like ghost towns, churches and schools. During the night is when i have been exploring but i have managed to get a couple of days when we had nicer weather. Here are some photographs from some of those trips.

abandoned kitchen
abandoned living room complete with shag carpet
bedroom
first time light painting - this was an old school - still had the desks inside
inside the school - takin a break to drink five alive & lounge
small ukranian church
rusted car & old homestead in the background
an old living area
peeling paint
lonely chairs

2 comments:

april said...

ah this is awesome!

has anyone warned you about this
siev (sp?)
under the kitchens in old houses??
it's a type of well. i've know of two people that have fallen in them.

arilem said...

You mean a systern? Yes they do exist most are in the basements of houses. And those guys that fell in, i heard about that - they were searching for copper.

I have been exploring for years and am well educated on houses and how they are built. I know how to be safe and have all the proper gear in case something happens. Farmhouses are by far the most safe places i explore.

Thank you for your concern.

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers