Saturday, November 14, 2009

industrial mayhem

Just recently an abandoned industrial operation was abandoned was demolished - it had sat abandoned for many years. Nothing is left - not even the housing for the workers. I wish i would have known because i would have gone out to get more pictures with my new camera. I guess that is all part of the hobby - you never really know when a locations status can change.

In its memory i decided to post some of my favorite pictures from a few trips i took out there.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Is that out at Quill Lake? (Is that the big one between Wynyard and Foam Lake?)

arilem said...

That one is not abandoned is it?
No, this was somewhere else and now its long gone - nothing but metal scraps left.

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers