Sunday, November 14, 2010

grid of abandonded houses

Imagine a grid road over 8 miles long with only large & small abandoned houses on it. This is what we found at the end of our trip. Unfortunately we were running out of time and did not have a chance to see every building but we did see a couple and plan to make a return trip next year.

Some highlights from the house:
- finding my second KFC bucket!
- huge homes abandoned with everything in them
- food still in a fridge
- house full of antiques
- beds with sheets still on them
- abandoned cars
- clothing still on hangers
- medications still in the bottles

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers