Wednesday, November 24, 2010

missed church

Believe it or not i missed exploring a church. In an area i have explored many times i missed seeing a spectacular little stone church! :o

Saskurbex finally found some time to explore with me so we went out on a last minute small trip to some familiar churches and decided to see this other one i had missed many times before. It was a cold night and there was a lot of snow but the church was worth our while.

Highlights:
- a working organ in the church
- making a snow angel
- trudging through thigh high snow
- getting to wear all my winter gear!
- finding something new that is nearby
- forgetting my flashlight
- finding a stone building

here are some pics:

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers